Required for September 2018 Permanent, full-time
Salary £63,041 – £65,837 (L15 – L17) Number on Roll – 224
St. Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School
That all may have life – life in all its fullness.
The Governors, staff and children of St. Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint a Headteacher who is fully committed to the ethos of Catholic Education and has the ability to inspire, motivate and empower others. In our school we recognize that everyone is unique and has something to offer. If you are passionate about making a difference for every child, respect difference, value diversity and have the skills to build upon the strengths of our staff team, we would like you to lead our school to achieve further success.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Is a practising Catholic who will cherish and support the strong Catholic ethos of our school
- Is a highly effective and successful leader with the ambition, vision and skills to support the highest expectations for all
- Is an outstanding teacher and believes in developing the potential of all of our children
- Can nurture, inspire, challenge and motivate pupils and staff alike
- Has strong interpersonal skills, is approachable and a good listener
- Has the clarity of thought and resilience to steer this inclusive school community on
the next stage of its journey. In return we are offering:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn, motivated, work hard and respect one another
- A dedicated and talented staff team
- A welcoming, well-resourced and stimulating learning environment
- A supportive and experienced Governing Body
- A vibrant parish community with strong links to the school.
Closing date for applications: Friday 11th May 2018, 12 noon Shortlisting: Friday 11th May 2018
Interview dates: Tuesday 22nd May & Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Visits to the school are warmly welcome:
Please contact us by telephone to book (School Tel: 0208 3101699)
Interested candidates are requested to contact Mrs. Nikki Sahota (SAO) at the school for further information and an application pack.
Returned applications to; email@example.com
St. Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS before appointment is confirmed.
An application pack and job description is available to download here:
- St Margaret Clitherow Job Advert
- St Margaret Clitherow – Person Specification
- St Margaret Clitherow Job Description
- Notes to Applicants
- Recruitment Monitoring Form
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act Form