Required for September 2017 Permanent, full-time
Salary £62,416 – £65,185 ( L15 – L17) Number on Roll – 242
St. Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School
That all may have life – life in all its fullness.
The Governors, staff and children of St. Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint a Headteacher who is fully committed to the ethos of Catholic Education and has the ability to inspire, motivate and empower others. In our school we recognize that everyone is unique and has something to offer. If you are passionate about making a difference for every child, respect difference, value diversity and have the skills to build upon the strengths of our staff team, we would like you to lead our school to achieve further success.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Is a practicing Catholic who will cherish and support the strong Catholic ethos of our school
- Is a highly effective and successful leader with the ambition, vision and skills to support the highest expectations for all
- Is an outstanding teacher and believes in developing the potential of all of our children
- Can nurture, inspire, challenge and motivate pupils and staff alike
- Has strong interpersonal skills, is approachable and a good listener
- Has the clarity of thought and resilience to steer this inclusive schoolcommunity on the next stage of its journey. In return we are offering:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn, motivated ,work hard and respect one another
- A dedicated and talented staff team
- A welcoming, well-resourced and stimulating learning environment
- A supportive and experienced Governing Body
- A vibrant parish community with strong links to the school.Closing date for applications: Monday 13th March 2017, 12 noon Shortlisting: 20th March 2017
Interview dates: 28th and 29th March 2017Visits to the school are warmly welcome:
Please contact us by telephone to book (School Tel: 0208 3101699) Dates Offered are: Wednesday 1st March 2017 – (Afternoon)Monday 6th March 2017 – (All day) Tuesday 7th March 2017 – (All day)
If these dates are unsuitable we will try to work around you if possible.
Interested candidates are requested to contact Mrs. Nikki Sahota (SAO) at the school for further information and an application pack.
Returned applications to; email@example.com
St. Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS before appointment is confirmed.